CCCANZ is the industry association for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) companies in New Zealand.
CCCANZ's purpose is to:
• Promote high standards of business competence and industry conduct for companies engaged in climate controlled environments
• Promote the advancement of education, practice, and technology in HVAC&R
• Promote the continuing improvement of standards in the HVAC&R industries
• Represent and promote the interests of members
• Provide for the adjudication and arbitration of disputes between members and the public
• Promote a standard of workmanship and design for members to adhere to.